XtraDry Ultra Pull-Ups
Soft Micro-Pore Surface with second layer that directs liquid and excrement to the Ultra-Absorbent Core.
Double Absorbent Layer
Helps keep skin dry for extended periods of time.
Antibacterial & Deodorization
Antibacterial SAP (Super Absorbent Polymer) helps protect skin against rash and irritation while also neutralizing odor.
Elastic Waistband and Legband
Re-fastening Double Tape
Frontal and side re-adhesive velcro-like tape provides the user with secure fastening.
High Quality Fluff Pulp & SAP (Super Absorbent Polymer)
|CE is an abbreviation for Conformite Europeenne (European Conformity) and the mark indicates that all the requirements for the specific product meet the European standards and that it has been tested and allowed to enter the European market. Learn more: http://ec.europa.eu/growth/single-market/ce-marking/|
|ISO (International Organization for Standardization) 13485:2003 standard represents the quality management system for design and manufacturing of medical devices; it was published in 2003. This international certification requires the manufacturer the quality system of the facilities. Learn more: http://www.iso.org/iso/catalogue_detail?csnumber=36786|
|FDA (the Food and Drug Administration) is an agency of the United States responsible to protect and regulate public health products, such as medical products, tobacco, food, veterinary medicines. Learn more: http://www.fda.gov/|
About Our Adult Diapers
Adult diapers (or adult nappies) are diapers made to be worn by an adult or person of adult size. Diapers are recommended, and often necessary, for adults with various conditions including incontinence, immobility, severe diarrhea and/or dementia. Adult diapers are made in various forms, including those resembling traditional child diapers, underpants, and pads resembling sanitary napkins (known as incontinence pads).
StayDry Adult Diapers provide increased conventional comfort and a form-fitting feel when compared to other brands. According to consumer trials, 73% of users preferred StayDry Adult Diapers over other comparable brands. So what makes StayDry the brand of choice?
StayDry provides the most affordable, yet effective, Adult Diapers products available on the international market. Compared to other adult diapers brands used in hospitals and worldwide retail sectors, StayDry Adult Diapers contain advanced features such as a wetness detector strip and breathable PE Bottom Layer for anti-leakage control. Superior design features such as an elastic design at the waist and around the legs, use of high-quality fluff pulp & SAP, and a breathable and highly absorbent polymer, consumers and hospital around the world rely on StayDry.
NOTE: Our adult diapers are not limited to hospital use, but are also suitable for personal care and are available in selected retail markets throughout Asia, Africa, the Middle East, South America, and Europe.
How to Change Adult Diapers?
For effective and efficient use of StayDry Adult Diapers, please refer to the wearing and changing instructions below.
APPLYING BRIEFS WHILE STANDING
- 1 Stand up (or lean) against a wall.
- 2 Remove one of the tapes from the soiled brief, let it fall to the knees or to the ankles, then remove the other tape. Gently pull the brief away from the user and dispose of appropriately.
- 3 Grab the clean brief and unfold it. While unfolding, make sure to spread out the wings, remove all the folds, and flatten out.
- 4 Prop the brief against a clean wall, then place the wings with the tape against the back of the wall while leaving the other end free.
- 5 Have the user step backwards, then pass the free end of the brief from the back to the front.
- 6 Place the front wings flat against user’s sides. Keep the leg cuffs outwards to prevent leakage.
- 7 Remove one of the tapes from the soiled brief, let it fall to the knees or to the ankles, then remove the other tape. Gently pull the brief away from the user and dispose of appropriately.
- 8 Making sure to cover the hip and the abdomen by placing the rear wings over the front wings.
- 9 Pull the tape from the rear wings over the front wings.
- 10 Fasten the lower tapes first and then the upper ones.
APPLYING BRIEFS WHILE SITTING
- 1 Place the brief on the chair.
- 2 Unfold the brief making sure to spread out the wings, remove all the folds, and flatten out.
- 3 Place the wings with the tape against the back of the chair and the other end of the diaper on the seat of the chair.
- 4 User is to sit in the middle of the brief, pull up the brief through the legs, and then cover the abdomen.
- 5 Place the front wings flat against your sides. Keep the leg cuffs outwards to prevent leakage.
- 6 Making sure to cover the hip and the abdomen, place the rear wings over the front wings
- 7 Pull the tape from the rear wings over the front wings.
- 8 Fasten the lower tapes first and then the upper ones
APPLYING BRIEFS WHILE LYING ON A BED
- 1 Roll the user onto the side.
- 2 Unfold a brief and lay it flat next to the user.
- 3 Keep the side of the brief with the tape towards the top of the user.
- 4 Roll the user back onto the brief at the proper position.
- 5 Pull up the brief through the legs and cover the abdomen.
- 6 Place the front wings flat against your sides. Keep the leg cuffs outwards to prevent leakage.
- 7 Making sure to cover the user’s hip and abdomen, place the rear wings over the front wings.
- 8 Pull the tape from the rear wings over the front wings.
- 9 Fasten the lower tapes first and then the upper ones.
Who needs StayDry Adult Diapers?
- People with medical conditions which cause them to experience urinary or fecal incontinence often require diapers or similar products because they are unable to control their bladders or bowels.
- People who are bedridden or in wheelchairs, including those with good bowel and bladder control, may also wear diapers because they are unable to access the toilet independently.
- People with cognitive impairment, such as dementia, may require diapers because they may not recognize their need to reach a toilet.