About Our Irrigation Set
Why Our Irrigation Set?
StayDry™ irrigation sets are a choice of various paramedical staff and medical professionals because of its standard quality and ease of operation.
These sets are manufactured by following CE, ISO and USFDA guidelines hence it comes to perfection in terms of its design and packing. AdvaCare has a wide supply chain network for its products in more than 65 countries. All these factors lead to the choice of StayDry™ Irrigation sets over other competitors.
How to use the Irrigation Set?
- 1 – Gently open the package by using the standard aseptic technique.
- 2 – Connect female connectors of a suction tube to a suction canister, then set a suitable suction force.
- 3 – Gently insert the spikes into the irrigation bags. If only one irrigation bag is to be used, take steps to clamp the unused irrigation tube together with the occlusion clamp, which has to be done as to eliminate the loss of irrigation fluid.
- 4 – Hang the irrigation bags about 1 meter above the patient.
- 5 – Open the clamp of one of the irrigation bottles, then depress the blue button on the handle to open the irrigation valve and irrigation line.
- 6 – Gently insert the irrigation cannula through the trocar and advance it to the area of irrigation.
- 7 – Depressing the blue button opens the irrigation valve, and releasing it closes it automatically.
- After irrigation is completed, gently remove the cannula through the trocar.